I’ll start off by saying a massive thank you to Dounia for nominating me. You have no idea how pleased I am. I’ve had this blog for half an year now though I haven’t posted much but still. I’m new to this so I don’t quite have an idea as to how this really works, bear with me.
Follow her! https://doushiebuz.wordpress.com/
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
2. Put the award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions they’ve set you.
4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Nominate ten people.
The Questions I Had To Answer:
1. Who are you? The truly you, I mean.
A. I don’t really know to be honest. After thinking about it a bit, I’ve come to the conclusion that I’m just your average teenage girl trying to make it through without having to struggle to much, I’d like to think of myself as a daydreamer. Someone who is not that easy to get to know, but once I do let you in, and once you get to know me, it wouldn’t take me a second’s thought to take a bullet for you.
2. What most important life lesson have you learned through your life?
A. That you always have to be there for yourself even if anybody else is or not. That your happiness should and does rely completely on yourself. Once you decide to strive towards something, no hurdle in your way can knock you down, no matter how big it is, you just have to learn to love yourself for who you are and all else will be just fine. I know it’s easier said than done, but I believe there’s nothing you can’t do as long as you’re determined.
3. Do you love yourself? If not, why?
A. I’m kind of lost on this one because I really don’t know. I don’t know if I love myself yet but I sure as hell am striving towards it. I’ve never thought of myself as someone who’d just live their life pitying others and myself, but more as someone who doesn’t just like to sit around instead wants to go out and change things. So there are some things I’d like to change about myself in order for me to be completely satisfied with the person that I am and to be able to love that person.
4. Give the 5 compliments that has stayed with you during all this time.
A. I don’t know exactly what this means but:
- “You’re brave.”
- “I like your self confidence, never let it die.”
- “You make me glad to be alive.”
- “Thank you for existing.”
- I often get told that I have this will to change the world and that I should work towards it with all I have.
5. What do you want to achieve in your life badly? Why?
A. There are A LOT of things I’d like to achieve before I die. What tops my list will always be, ‘to have peace of mind’. I want to be able to be completely satisfied and happy with my life and the people in it and I know that now’s not that time. I want to be able to go to sleep at night and look forward to the next morning instead of hoping it doesn’t arrive and most of all, I want to be able to look myself in the mirror someday and say, “hey, you made it.”
6. If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be and why?
A. One thing I’d always wish I could change was the mentality of the people I’m surrounded with and have grown up with. I know it sounds weird and ignorant but I have always had a feeling that if the people around me were more open-minded and had a more positive view towards things, I would not be as mentally damaged as I am today and would be able to look at life with a more positive perspective.
7. What would you choose: friends, success or friends, happiness? Why?
A. Friends. I feel that if I have the right friends who are neither fake nor delusional when it comes to our friendship, happiness is guaranteed to come along with it. Once you know you’re hanging out with the right people who’ll never let you down and will always be there for you, what more can you ask for?
8. What would you want to see changing in the world? Why?
A. Oh man, SO many things. Racism ((stop it already)), sexism ((!!)), slut-shaming, body-shaming, anti-choice people, murders, mass killings, war, rich people who take disadvantage of their status and use their money to fuck the world up, homophobia ((seriously why is this even a thing)), terrorism, the oppression and shaming of women simply because they’re woman, shaming and killings of Muslims, black people, homosexuals, and so many more, only because they’re not who you think they should be. Just all of these things, we need to put an end to them, and we need to do it soon.
9. What inspires you daily to keep fighting for what you want?
A. The fact that there will be a day when I would’ve finally made it. When I’ll have finally gotten what I worked so hard to get and I’d finally be able to look the people – who told me I couldn’t do it – in the eyes, and say, “I did it. I fucking did it.”
10. At last: name five things you’re proud of doing.
- Being so open minded and of positive attitude towards life and people.
- Of helping others through stuff I know I’d need help with if I’d gone through it.
- Making online friends and helping them realize their worth.
- Being the person I wish I had when I was younger.
- Writing this blog.
X X X
I don’t know that many people here so I’ll just nominate three.
- Are you proud of who you are?
- If you were given a chance to look into your future, would you take it? Explain.
- Does life really start for you at the end of your comfort zone or is that just a silly saying?
- What are your views on political wars? Is politics even important?
- If you were to bring about a certain change in the world that’d stay forever, what would it be?
- If you could delete or alter an event in the history of the world, what would it be and why?
- What things do you aspire to change in either yourself or your life?
- Would you rather choose: a) success over freedom, b) fans over friends, c) fame over family, and why?
- Do you have a certain goal in life? And if so, what motivates you to work towards it?
- Do you believe in god? Explain.